Creating gorgeous bouquets is considered an art. And flower artists need a place to work! In France they’re called a Rosieriste. And this is a classic Rosieriste table! A special rack around the worktable holds long-stemmed roses, greens and other flowers. A boxy space serves to hold cuttings and leaves. Evocative of garden expeditions and rooms filled with perfumed scents made by Mother Nature herself. This would double as the ultimate romantic side table.
• doubles as side table… cover lid with a row of books…presto—you now have a very spacious secret space
• two front drawers with classic brass ring pulls
• honey and black finished side table rosieriste, or bouquet desk
• three sides surrounded by a flower rack
• flush lidded space for cuttings and Leaves